Health Home Services
Health home services provide coordinated and comprehensive medical and behavioral health care to patients with chronic conditions. By integrating important key aspects of care, we assure access to appropriate services which improve health outcomes, reduce hospitalizations and emergency room visits, and promote use of health information technology (HIT). This symphony of services provides a holistic approach to comprehensive care.
- Comprehensive care management
- Health promotion
- Transitional care including appropriate follow-up from inpatient to other settings
- Patient and family support
- Referral to community and social support services
- Use of health information technology to link services
For additional information or to speak with someone to see if you qualify for Health Home Care Management please contact Central Intake at 716-701-1135.