INTANDEM – ANY LOCATION
JOB TITLE: General Interest
CLASSIFICATION: Part time / Full time / Temporary
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: TBD
PAY RATE: TDB
Enhance quality of life for people with developmental disabilities by assisting in the provision of independent living and self-help skills by providing ongoing instruction/training, guidance, and modeling.
Schedule is contingent on the position.
- Minimum Required Formal Education, Training & Background Experience
- High School Diploma
- An employment history that suggests related experience, well developed work habits and reliability
- Prior experience working with people with disabilities
- Associates degree in a human services related field (Preferred)
- Subsequent education, training, or certification
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to be a positive role model for people with disabilities
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT HR AT 375-4747